I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- RT @OU_ColeSmith: When no one is watching, what are you doing? You don’t get to New York without work. Picture I took on a Sunday morning… 1 month ago
- RT @MockingTheDraft: Schefter: At least three teams have told me (Baker Mayfield) is the QB who they love. “He’s going to go higher than… 1 month ago
- RT @Eddie_Rado: The moment when @EricBaileyTW informed Baker Mayfield Oklahoma is an underdog Saturday according to Uncle Brent's friends i… 2 months ago
- RT @JackieHillPerry: Dear @WhiteHouse, please take @realDonaldTrump’s phone and do this with it: https://t.co/4Hcrh8Rdo5 3 months ago
- 😂😂😂 twitter.com/josedcshoeco/s… 4 months ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!