I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- RT @JackieHillPerry: Whoever says he is in the light and hates his [ Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, etc ] brother is still in darkness. 1… 1 week ago
- "Humility consists of being precisely the person you actually are before God." -Thomas Merton 3 weeks ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: Guy 1: These #national whatever days are annoying. Guy 2: Today is #NationalBurgerDay Day. Guy 1: Brilliant! https://t.co/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @daneortlund: They say to keep emotion out of thought--'you can't think straight unless you are cool.' But then neither can you think de… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JohnPiper: “In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches.“ Psalm 119:14 If this is not true for you, ask God for i… 4 weeks ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
Category Archives: Podcasts
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 6! Gabe Garfield interviews 30-year veteran storm chaser, Jim LaDue of the Warning Decision Training Division. They discuss past storms, the May 9th tornadoes, and Jim’s work with the Tornado Wind Committee. Check … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 3! Gabe Garfield and special guests Kelton HalbertB and Andrew Lyons discussed the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday, April 26th. Check it out! Some topics we discussed: Veer-back-veer wind profiles Southern target? Mega CAPE … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 2! Today, Tim Marquis and I chatted about today’s severe weather, as well as an extended discussion of the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday. Check it out!
I’ll be adding a podcast regarding next week’s severe weather event soon! Gabe