I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- RT @Simone_Biles: always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that… 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: @timkellernyc This is a time to present the Bible’s strong and clear teachings about the sin of racism and of the idolatry of bloo… 1 week ago
- "Those who know Your name trust in You because You have not abandoned those who seek you, Yahweh." (Psalm 9:10) 1 week ago
- "Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart." (Prov. 3:3) 1 week ago
- Oil and water, egos and nukes. 1 week ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
Category Archives: Podcasts
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 6! Gabe Garfield interviews 30-year veteran storm chaser, Jim LaDue of the Warning Decision Training Division. They discuss past storms, the May 9th tornadoes, and Jim’s work with the Tornado Wind Committee. Check … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 3! Gabe Garfield and special guests Kelton HalbertB and Andrew Lyons discussed the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday, April 26th. Check it out! Some topics we discussed: Veer-back-veer wind profiles Southern target? Mega CAPE … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 2! Today, Tim Marquis and I chatted about today’s severe weather, as well as an extended discussion of the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday. Check it out!
I’ll be adding a podcast regarding next week’s severe weather event soon! Gabe