I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- RT @JackieHillPerry: Dear @WhiteHouse, please take @realDonaldTrump’s phone and do this with it: https://t.co/4Hcrh8Rdo5 3 weeks ago
- 😂😂😂 twitter.com/josedcshoeco/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BleacherReport: The new Big 3 in OKC. https://t.co/FxArUaFswS 3 weeks ago
- Christ died so that we might belong to him. And if we belong to him, he produces good in us that will result in eternal life! Rom 6:22, 7:4 1 month ago
- I'm very grateful to have drinkable water, but I'm very ready for the Norman lake overturning to be over with. 1 month ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
Category Archives: Podcasts
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 6! Gabe Garfield interviews 30-year veteran storm chaser, Jim LaDue of the Warning Decision Training Division. They discuss past storms, the May 9th tornadoes, and Jim’s work with the Tornado Wind Committee. Check … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 3! Gabe Garfield and special guests Kelton HalbertB and Andrew Lyons discussed the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday, April 26th. Check it out! Some topics we discussed: Veer-back-veer wind profiles Southern target? Mega CAPE … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 2! Today, Tim Marquis and I chatted about today’s severe weather, as well as an extended discussion of the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday. Check it out!
I’ll be adding a podcast regarding next week’s severe weather event soon! Gabe