I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- If you love and believe in Jesus, you are fully loved by him - and by the Father himself! Jn 16:27 4 days ago
- When I read about the real Jesus, I remember what first attracted me to him: his unparalleled wisdom, kindness, and power. 5 days ago
- "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him." (Jn 3:17) 5 days ago
- LOL! twitter.com/harrisjosh/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @DangeRussWilson: #BVD “Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.” Hebrews 10:35 ESV 6 days ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
Category Archives: Podcasts
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 6! Gabe Garfield interviews 30-year veteran storm chaser, Jim LaDue of the Warning Decision Training Division. They discuss past storms, the May 9th tornadoes, and Jim’s work with the Tornado Wind Committee. Check … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 3! Gabe Garfield and special guests Kelton HalbertB and Andrew Lyons discussed the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday, April 26th. Check it out! Some topics we discussed: Veer-back-veer wind profiles Southern target? Mega CAPE … Continue reading
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 2! Today, Tim Marquis and I chatted about today’s severe weather, as well as an extended discussion of the potential tornado outbreak on Tuesday. Check it out!
I’ll be adding a podcast regarding next week’s severe weather event soon! Gabe