I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- RT @Simone_Biles: always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that… 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: @timkellernyc This is a time to present the Bible’s strong and clear teachings about the sin of racism and of the idolatry of bloo… 1 week ago
- "Those who know Your name trust in You because You have not abandoned those who seek you, Yahweh." (Psalm 9:10) 1 week ago
- "Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart." (Prov. 3:3) 1 week ago
- Oil and water, egos and nukes. 1 week ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
- devastation forecast hail kansas may 3 may 3 99 may 3 1999 missouri moderate moderate risk nature oklahoma outbreak preparedness record risk safety science severe severe weather signficant Southeast spring storm prediction center storms story supercells texas tornado tornadoes violence violent weather wind