I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- RT @JackieHillPerry: Dear @WhiteHouse, please take @realDonaldTrump’s phone and do this with it: https://t.co/4Hcrh8Rdo5 3 weeks ago
- 😂😂😂 twitter.com/josedcshoeco/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BleacherReport: The new Big 3 in OKC. https://t.co/FxArUaFswS 3 weeks ago
- Christ died so that we might belong to him. And if we belong to him, he produces good in us that will result in eternal life! Rom 6:22, 7:4 1 month ago
- I'm very grateful to have drinkable water, but I'm very ready for the Norman lake overturning to be over with. 1 month ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
- devastation forecast hail kansas may 3 may 3 99 may 3 1999 missouri moderate moderate risk nature oklahoma outbreak preparedness record risk safety science severe severe weather signficant Southeast spring storm prediction center storms story supercells texas tornado tornadoes violence violent weather wind