I am a research meteorologist from Norman, Oklahoma. In addition to my work, I am interested in storm chasing, sports, philosophy, theology, and culture.
- Episode 31: The 10 Most Violent Tornadoes in U.S. History
- Episode 30: The Deadliest Natural Disaster in U.S. History
- Episode 29: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career (Pt 2 of 2)
- Episode 28: Tim Marshall’s Legendary Storm Surveying and Storm Chasing Career
- Episode 27: Dr. Brad Barrett Discusses Global Weather Patterns, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes (Pt 2 of 2)
- For some reason, movie soundtracks really help me work - especially John Williams pieces. 23 hours ago
- CLEAR push off by Harden. 😖 Good game, Thunder. 2 days ago
- RT @christomlin: God stands alone and there is no one like Him. 3 days ago
- "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you" (Eph 4:32). 4 days ago
- Love unites believers in Christ and causes them to work together. Eph 4:16 4 days ago
Subscribe to Behind the Storms Podcast!
- devastation forecast hail kansas may 3 may 3 99 may 3 1999 missouri moderate moderate risk nature oklahoma outbreak preparedness record risk safety science severe severe weather signficant Southeast spring storm prediction center storms story supercells texas tornado tornadoes violence violent weather wind